604-689-7555 or 1-800-689-2322

43. I do not agree with giving Mr. Weldon and Mr. Bleier extra compensation. What do I do?

First, please contact Class Counsel by emailing or phoning Kimberley Hill at khill@cfmlawyers.ca or 1-800-689-2322. Class Counsel may be able to answer your question or resolve your concern.

You may also consider participating in the webcast “town hall” meeting (see FAQ#51) or listening to the recorded webcast (audio only) (see FAQ#54).

If you still do not agree, you have the right to object to the Court. The Court will consider any comments or objections it receives. You can object by sending your objection in writing to Class Counsel (see FAQ#44 for names and addresses) by July 17, 2015.

You can also come to the Court hearing. It will be held on July 24, 2015, starting at 10:00 a.m., in the Vancouver Courthouse at 800 Smithe Street. If you come, you may be allowed to speak to the Court.

Posted in: Questions about the Representative Plaintiffs, Teck/Cominco Class Action FAQs