Brown v. Atmel Corporation et al.
Supreme Court of British Columbia
All British Columbia resident persons who, during some or all of the class period commencing as early as January 1, 2003 and continuing until October 21, 2008, purchased smart card chips, or products containing smart card chips
This proposed class action relates to the alleged price fixing of smart card chips or products that contained smart card chips commencing as early as January 1, 2003 and continuing until October 21, 2008. The Notice of Civil Claim was filed in the Supreme Court of British Columbia, Vancouver Registry, No. S-134950 on July 2, 2013.
If you purchased smart card chips or products that contained smart card chips manufactured from any of the following defendants between January 1, 2003 and continuing until October 21, 2008, please contact us:
- Atmel Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Infineon Technologies North America Corp.
- NXP Semiconductors f/k/a Philips Semiconductors
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
- Philips Electronics North America Corporation
- Philips Electronics Ltd.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Renesas Electronics America Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Canada Limited
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Semiconductor, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Canada, Inc.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- STMicroelectronics, Inc.
- STMicroelectronics (Canada) Inc.
- STMicroelectronics Canada
For more information please contact Sharon Wong, Paralegal, at 604-689-7555 or by email at: email@example.com.
BACK TO TOP